Friday, August 26, 2016

Radiant Soul

Hi everyone! I am here to share my DT project for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I am using our Monthly Challenge theme of 'The Four Seasons' for this.  If you have seen my other posts for Ching Chou Kuik this month, you may recall that I have shared Autumn, Winter, and Spring, so all that is left is Summer! 



 I'm using this beauty is a new digi called Radiant Soul.  I just love this one!  



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93 & R32; hair - V09, V12, V15 & V17; wings/clothes - RV02, RV04, RV06, YR02, YR04, YG01, YG17, YG23, YG23, BG11, BG15 & BG23; butterfly - YR02, YR04, BG11, BG15 & BG23. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beautiful image: 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Doodlebug Designs and ribbon.  I hope you like her! 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful summer card Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine