Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Owlbee Noticing You

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'School's In'.  



The sponsor we have for you is Digital Delights They will be giving the winner a $5 Gift Certificate to their store.   For this challenge I am using this cute owl called Owlbee Noticing You.  I also broke out my book template again...just love using it! 



The Copics I used are owl - E53, E55, E13, E15, E17, E18, R21, R22, R24, R01, Y17, Y32 & Y38; chalkboard - B34, B37, BV25; books - E40, E42, R46, YR07 & G17.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For my easel card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and stickers from WeR, and buttons.  We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'School's In' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute card Bonnie
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie that owl is Bonnie - a great card.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is this Bonnie?!! I love it!

Hugs,
Kelly