Monday, August 22, 2016

Emmi Loo - A Poppy for You

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor for this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs who will be giving the winner 3 images of their choice from their store.   I am using Emmi Loo - A Poppy for You for my card.  Isn't she a sweetie?



The Copics I used are: GIRL 1:  skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - YR14, YR18, E08 & E19; dress - Y08, Y11, Y13 & Y15; flower - RV17, RV52 & RV55.   The image is printed on x-press paper.


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Echo Park, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, and Spellbinders dies.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cutie...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Such a cute card Bonnie. I love the image and the colours you used. Her red hair is stunning!! I love the background paper you used as well. Soo cute.
Hugs,
Lynn, CYP DT Teamie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Super cute Bonnie, gonna have to remember that color combo you used for the flower - really like that one! Hope all is great. Hugs my friend:) Audrey

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine