Friday, August 26, 2016

Pencil Penny

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The optional twist this month is 'Back to School' or 'School Colors'.   I made a card using this adorable new digi called Pencil Penny.  My kids started back at school a couple of weeks ago, so she was perfect for a card for my youngest son's teacher!



The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 & R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; dress - YG00, YG01, YG23, YG25 & YG17; pencil - Y21, Y26, R02, R04, E42, E43 & BV25; shoes - RV52, RV55 & RV66. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my Webster's Pages, ribbon, paper clip, Wild Orchid flowers and Spellbinders die. I hope you like her!

Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month (sometimes more!), and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's so beautiful Bonnie

gr karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Bonnie, and a beautifully coloured image,'
Blessings
Maxine