Monday, August 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Mia

Hi everyone!  I'd like to share a couple of cards I've made today.  First up is a birthday card using Happy Birthday Mia from  Sasayaki Glitter . Today is my daughter's 14th birthday, and I actually made a couple of cards to give her throughout the day - this is the first one!  How cute is she?!?




The Copic I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; dress - R22, R24, R35, R46 & R59; bow - BG10 & BG15; balloon - YG01, YG21, YG23, YG25 & YG17; shoes- BV20, BV23 & BV25. The image is printed on xpress paper.



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Simple Stories, chipboard words from Make It Crafty, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from Spellbinders and LaLa Land Crafts (banner).  I hope my daughter loves it!  Thanks for taking a peek! 

Have a great week!
xx Bonnie

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



2 comments:

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Oh My Bonnie xx Stunning lovely xx Thank you so so much for sharing xx Love your colouring so much.... and the background paper and the banner, they all fit so beautifully xx thank you so so much for sharing xx
Hugs
Naz xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww Bonnie, how lovely of you to give your daughter more than one card :-). This is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine