Monday, August 8, 2016

Charlie's Flower

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor for this week is Lacy Sunshine Stamps who will be giving the winner 3 images of their choice.   I am using Charlie's Flower for my card. 



The Copics I used are: GIRL 1:  skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - E23, E29 & E37; dress - RV17, RV52 & RV55; flower - BG10, BG11, BG15 & BG23; leaves - YG17, YG21 & YG23.   The image is printed on x-press paper.


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and sticker from my stash,  Wild Orchid flowers, and Memory Box die.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Super sweet card Bonnie - love your colours!
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, it's great!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

CraftYourPassion said...

This is so beautiful,Bonnie.Just love the colours and your super colouring,of course :)
Lisa x