Monday, August 8, 2016

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Summer

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Summer', and we would love for you to join us! Such a fun theme! Here is my DT card using IMG389. Isn't she adorable?



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & R32; clothes - B000, B00, B02, Y15, Y17, Y38 & R24; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; background - B0000, B000, B00, B02 & B05.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and word stickers from Bo Bunny, and cheesecloth.  We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Bonnie this is gorgeous - love your beautifully coloured image.
Blessings
Maxine