Monday, August 8, 2016

HB2U Banner Girl - A card for Sam

Good afternoon everyone!  It's me again with another card I made for my daughter's birthday today.  My, how 14 years has flown by! This card is using another digi company that is new to me - Time for Tea Designs - and their images are so cute!  I just had to buy a few.  For my daughter's card I am using Banner Girl.  I hope Samantha likes her.


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93, R20 & R11; hair - YR24, YR31, E35 & E37; dress - RV21, RV23, RV25 & RV29; banner - Y17, Y21, Y38, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG11, BG15, BG23, R00, R02 & R04.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Echo Park, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, WeR punch, and Tim Holtz die. I really hope Sam likes this.  Thanks for taking a look!  Have an awesome rest of your day!

xx Bonnie

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is great, I love the colours!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

what a sweetie - I am sure these two beautiful cards were appreciated.
Blessings
Maxine

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable card. Love your use of color! Thank you for joining the Time For Tea Designs challenge this month!

Deni - Angel Handmade Papercraft said...

totally adorable and colourful, thanks for joining us at Time For Tea :)