Monday, June 29, 2015

Handmade Flowers - Reminder Post

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday:)  Just popping in to remind you that we have a fun challenge going on over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog.  The challenge is Anything Goes + Optional Handmade Flowers.  I had so much fun making my own flowers last week I decided to give it a go again using this beautiful image which you can find here in the Sherri Baldy Etsy Shop.  I hope you like her!


The Copics I used are: hair - E31, E33, E35 & E37; dress - B12, B21, B24, B236, V06, V09, V12, V15 & Star Dust Stickles.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock & dot paper, and paper/sticker from Websters Pages (Dream in Color).  I used dies from Memory Box, LaLa Land Crafts and Joy! Crafts, and ribbon.  For each the flowers I used circle punches (2 sizes), and buttons.  If you would like, I can take pictures of the steps to create them.  Just leave me a comment letting me know and I will do that.  I hope you will head on over to the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog and check out the amazing DT projects, and also play along with our challenge.  You'll have a chance at winning some awesome digis - maybe even this one!

Have a great week!

xx Bonnie



1 comment:

Jacee said...

Fabulous design, great image and lovely colouring
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design