Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sent With Love

Hi there everyone! Today I am sharing a card I made for the brand new challenge over on the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge Blog..  Our sponsor is Inky Impression, and our theme for this challenge is 'Seeing Red'.  I'm using two of their digital stamps - the image is Sent With Love Girl, and for the sentiment I am using All My Love Ticket.  Red is not a color I use often, so this was a challenge for me for sure, but a fun one! 


The Copics I used are: hair - E35, E37, YR23 & Y21; pants - B91, B95 & B97; shirt - R00, R01, R02, R22, R24, R27 & R29; box - E33, E35 & E37; heart - R22, R24, R27 & R29.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Echo Park (Home Grown), and LaLa Land dies.  I made the flowers myself.  Lots of red!  More than I normally use, but I am pleased with the result.  We invite you to check out the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Seeing Red' challenge.  While you're there, check out the other awesome work the DT has made to inspire you:)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Embellish It

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...this is so cute! Great use of the red colour!

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome Bonnie, we have great taste teamie.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Bonnie
Gr Karin

Ema M said...

What a cute image and I love your design! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner