Monday, June 29, 2015

Tiny Violet Fairy

Good morning everyone!  Time to start a new eek, and time for a new challenge over at the Craft Your Passion Challenges Blog!  We are sponsored this week by A Day For Daisies.  Their stamps are so beautiful.  If you aren't familiar with them, I highly recommend checking them out.  I'm using this delightful image called Tiny Violet Fairy.  Isn't she sweet? I couldn't resist using bright colors...they make me happy:)  I would love to get your thoughts:


The Copics I used are: hair - RV23, RV25 & RV29; dress - Y17 & Y32; flowers - YR00, YR04 & YR07; wings - G000, B60 & B0000, with clear Wink of Stella over top. 

I made the card using Bazzill cardstick & dot paper, and brand new paper from Kaiser Craft (Fiesta!).  I also used flowers from Wild Orchid & dies from Paper Smooches & Joy! Crafts. Why not head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog to see the other wonderful DT projects, and to enter your own.  Our challenges are always Anything Goes!  

Thanks for stopping by.  If you're new to my blog - WELCOME!, And I invite you to follow, and leave me a comment with a link to yours!  And If you are already a follower - THANK YOU!  And please leave me a link to your blog if I don't already follow you.  I try to follow everyone in return, but sometime blogger acts up.  Hope you all have a great week! 

xx Bonnie


1 comment:

Jacee said...

Very pretty design, love the flowers
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design