Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Stamp Anniething - Vanessa Cheese

Hi everyone! You might have noticed that my posting has gotten less frequent over the past few months. Because of changes in my everyday schedule, I have stepped down from some DTs.  I still love my card making, and I love being back in school, but there are only so many hours in the day!  

Anyway...I've had some time this week to play around with some new stamps, and new products, so I did just that!  Here is a shaker card I made using the Vanessa Cheese stamp from Stamp Anniething.  Go check them out - their stamps are so cute!  I also wanted to play around with a shaker kit I recently bought from Queen and Co.  And it's a camera - they were meant to be together, lol! 

Here is a look at the finished product.  I used light ink to stamp the image, using the no-lines technique. One I don't do very often, but I love the results! 


Here is a closer look at this cutie:


The card is made with paper and shaker supplies from Queen and Company, lace, cheesecloth, and Wild Orchid flowers.  Kinda cute, I think.  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a lovely day! 

xx Bonnie 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - your no line colouring is perfect on this image.
Blessings
Maxine