Saturday, May 20, 2017

Ching Chou Kuik - Embrace the Ocean

Hi everyone!  I would love to share a little bit of DT inspiration for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I am following our monthly challenge theme of 'Beauties of the Sea', and am using the gorgeous image Embrace the Ocean.   I used the no-line technique again on this card.  I hope you like her! 



Here is a close up:




For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, lace, and Provo Craft embossing folder.  I would love to know what you think!


Are you a member of the  Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  I hope so!  We have new challenges every month, and she had loads of gorgeous digis. We would love for you to join us!  Please check out the new challenge while you are there, and you'll see the gorgeous projects made by my awesome fellow DT! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by:)



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Bonnie - love that you kept the layout simple to really showcase your beautifully coloured image
BLessings
Maxine

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh this one is beautiful I just finished coloring this one to frame for my sister who is renovating their house. Have several others to do to. Love your red hair... '
Linda