Friday, May 13, 2016

Seeing Through

Hello:)  I am here to share my DT project for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I'm using this beautiful new image Seeing Through. I thought I would try some more earthy colors for her. 



The Copics I used are: skin - E11, E21, E50, E53, R32; hair - RV91, RV93, RV95 & RV99; clothes - BV20, BV23 & BV25; leaves - G40, G85, G99 & BG93; flowers - R83, R56 & R59; wings - W00, W1, W3, W5, RV91 & RV93.  I added Wink of Stella to the wings.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beautiful image: 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Sherri Baldy, cheesecloth, mulberry paper and Cheery Lynn designs die. I hope you like her! 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Bonnie

gr karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Bonnie!!
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your earthy colours on this Bonnie- the background really compliments the image.
Blessings
Maxine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bonnie
Dianne xx :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bonnie
Dianne xx :)