Sunday, May 15, 2016

Cute Bug in Flower

Hi everyone! Happy April Fools Day!  Today I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are:

Lemon Shortbread







Our theme for this challenge is 'Tag You're It'.  For my project, I am using Cute Bug in Flower by Angie's Stamps. 



The Copics I used are: leaves - YG67, G21 & G29; flower - RV13, RV21, RV25, Y17 & Y38; bug - YG21, YG23, YG25, V04, V05, R81 & R83. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the tag I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, ribbon, cheesecloth and Wild Orchid flowers.  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our  challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!


xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty tag - love your colour choices Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine