Sunday, September 17, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Button Betty

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes + Option of Flowers', and we would love for you to join us!  For my card I am using Button Betty. Oh my, she is just so cute!  



Here is a closer look:



The Copics I used were: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11 & E93; hair - E21, E33, E29 & E37; clothes - R000, R01, BG45 & BG49. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, Wild Orchid flowers, and gems.   We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

No comments: