Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Paper Shelter - Catharine

Good morning everyone!  We are starting a new challenge on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog,  The theme this week is 'Tie a Bow'. You do not need to use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice. 

For my DT project, I decided to make a card using the gorgeous new digi Catharine.  Have you seen her?  I just love her. You can find this, along with tons of other amazing images over at PaperShelter.com


The colors I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & RV10; hair - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 & 100; dress - BG53, BG57, YR02, YR61 & YR68.  I added frantage around the image. The image is printed on X-press paper.


Here is a closer look:



 For the card, I also used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Carta Bella, Wild Orchid flowers, ribbon,  Martha Stewart (leaf) punch.  I distressed and chalked the edges. Would you like to play along with our 'Tie a Bow' challenge?  It's really easy...just head on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see all of the rules. You can also check out the amazing DT inspiration projects by my fellow DT members.  I do hope you'll join us!  Thank you for taking a look.  Have a fabulous day!  I hope it's a crafty one:)



xx Bonnie

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Bonnie - love the colours you have used!!
Blessings
Maxine

Nannieflash said...

Hi Bonnie wow what a beautifully coloured image, I love the layout and your bow is so pretty, its a stunning card for sure. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a stunning card Bonne! her hair is fantastic! So sweet

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image - love her hair!!!