Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Paper Shelter - Your Love is out of This World

Good morning everyone!  We are starting a new challenge on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog,  The theme this week is 'Make it Digital'. You do not need to use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice. 

For my DT project, I decided to make a card using the fun digi Your Love is out of This World.  I used the colored version, as well as the background paper. I used Picmonkey to change it up a bit. What do you think?



 In Picmonkey, I also added the sentiment.  Once it was printed out, I matted it with Bazzill cardstock, added a ribbon, and mounted it all on white Bazzill cardstock. Not my usual method for making cards, but I really wanted to embrace the 'Make it Digital' theme.  Would you like to play along with our challenge?  It's really easy...just head on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see all of the rules. You can also check out the amazing DT inspiration projects by my fellow DT members.  I do hope you'll join us!  Thank you for taking a look.  Have a fabulous day!  I hope it's a crafty one:)



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so cute Bonnie! I love your purple background, and your clean and simple design!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a cute card Bonnie - love how you have used the image
Blessings
Maxine

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image - great coloring as always thanks for sharing!!!