Monday, March 20, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society - IMG805

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes + Option of Distressed Edges', and we would love for you to join us!  Here is my DT card using  IMG805. I had so much fun coloring her!



Here is a closer look:



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, E95 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; dress - R00, R01 & R02; wings - BV0000, BV000, BV01, BG000 & BG01; mushroom - R22, R24, R27, E42, E42 & E47.  I used chalk for the background. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, Wild Orchid flowers, lace, and Dutch Doobadoo stencil.   We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Olga Fink said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie!
xoxo olga

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured Bonnie - love the hair treatment you have given her
Blessings
Maxine

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and cute image!!!