Monday, October 3, 2016

Sweet Lily

Hi everyone...me again! I am happy to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps again!  Check out their blog to see their newest releases, and all of the gorgeous work their DT does.  



The image I chose for my project is Sweet Lilly.  She is so cute!



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & RV10; hair - E21, E23, E29 & E37; dress - RV17, RV23, RV52 & RV55; flower - B32, B34, B37, B39, Y21 & Y26.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:




For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, Wild Orchid flowers, lace, tulle, and dies from Spellbinders. I am so grateful for the chance to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  I hope you'll check them out!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, 
Bonnie

3 comments:

Cassondra Gloden said...

This is just adorable I love the colors you used and all the fun layers.

Olga Fink said...

Gorgeous coloring Bonnie! Beautiful design!
Xoxo Olga

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous Bonnie and beautifully coloured and mounted image
Blessings
Maxine