Monday, October 31, 2016

Jason's Owl Steampunk

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor for this week is Rick St. Dennis who will be giving the winner 2 single images from  their store.   I am using this cool image Jason's Owl Steampunk, and made a tag with it.  I don't often make tags, but I thought this image was perfect for one!



The Copics I used are:  R56, R59, V04, V06, Y26 & Y28.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


I made the background paper using acrylic paint, gelatos, spritzes and a stencil.  in addition, I also used  Bazzill cardstock, cheesecloth, ribbon, Tim Holtz ticket, and Authentique word stickers.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful owl!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun image Bonnie and so beautifully coloured!! A fabulous tag.
Blessings
Maxine

Vivian Foo said...

Your tag so inspired me to create one. Love that steampunk owl colored.