Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Emmi Lou - Just Me

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Washi Wonder'.   I have so much washi tape, but hardly ever use it.  It was nice to play around with it! 



The sponsor we have for you is Crafty Sentiment Designs. They will be giving the winner 3 digis from their store.   For this challenge I am using this sweet image Emmi Lou - Just Me.  



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - YR14, YR18, E08 & E19; dress - YG01, YG21, YG23, YG25 & YG17; shirt/socks - Y13, Y15 & Y17; flower - RV21, RV23, RV25 & RV29; shoes - W1, W3 & W5.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


For my easel card I used Bazzill cardstock, washi tape, Wild Orchid flowers, and leaf die.  We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'WashiWonder' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - love the way you have used the washi tape!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Bonnie
Gr Karin