Thursday, September 1, 2016

Dream of Dahlia

Hi everyone!  This post is to share my DT project for the new challenge in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  Our theme this month is 'BINGO".   Your project must use a row from the BINGO card below.  Have fun! 



 I am using Dream of Dahlia for my project.  Isn't she gorgeous?   You can find her and so many other amazing images in the Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Shop.  For my card I've use the middle row of flowers/sentiment/cheesecloth.  



The Copics I uses are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 E93, R20 & R32; hair - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 & 100; flowers - RV00, RV52, RV55 & RV17; leaves - G12, G14 & G17. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, cheesecloth, Wild Orchid flowers, Make it Crafty Chipboard words, and Memory Box die.  I would love to know what you think!

Are you a member of the  Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  I hope so!  We have new challenges every month, and she had loads of gorgeous digis. We would love for you to join us!  Please check out the new challenge while you are there, and you'll see the gorgeous projects made by my awesome fellow DT! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by:)



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful masterpiece of colouring and construction Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine