Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Lollipop Princess

Good morning everyone!  We are starting a new challenge on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, and this week our theme is 'Birthday Wishes'.  You do not need to use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice.  I am using this cute digi Lollipop Princess for my DT card.  I love her hair!!  



The Copics I used are:  skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R32; hair - R81, R83 & R85; dress - Y17, Y32, Y38, YR61, YR65, YR68, YG21, YG23 & YG25; bear - E31, E33, E35, R11 & R20; crown - Y26, Y28, BG10 & BG34. The image is printed on x-press paper. 




For the card, I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Echo Park and Doodlebug Designs, lace, ribbon, doily, tulle, and Spellbinders dies.  We invite you to play along with our 'Birthday Wishes' challenge.  It's really easy...just head on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see all of the rules. You can also check out the amazing DT inspiration projects by my fellow DT members.  I do hope you'll join us!  Thank you for taking a look.  Have a fabulous day!  I hope it's a crafty one:)

xx Bonnie

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and girly. Loving the ice cream colours.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie. Love the soft colours and your amazing colouring. Pat K xx

Anonymous said...

Sweet in lovely colours!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured image Bonnie, and I love your perfect background paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Nannieflash said...

Hi Bonnie, a beautifully coloured image and your card design is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Colette said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, beautifully coloured, I love how you've coloured her hair, hugs, Colette xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a cute image Bonnie and the pink hair is awesome! Great creation as always. Hugs:)