Friday, August 12, 2016

Fox Allure

Hi everyone! I am here to share my DT project for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I am using our Monthly Challenge theme of 'The Four Seasons' for this.  Last week I shared my Autumn card, so this week I am showing a Winter card. 




 I'm using this beautiful image called Fox Allure.  I still have some trouble coloring animals, but I think I am getting better:)  Onto sharing my card...  



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E93 & R32; hair - B21, B23, B24, B26 & B29; dress - B0000, B000, B00, B02, B05 & BV04, V01, V12, V15 & V17;  wolf - C00. C0. C1. C3 & C5.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beautiful image: 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bo Bunny, cheesecloth, and Wild Orchid flowers. I hope you like her! 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Bonnie

gr karin

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful colouring Bonnie - a fabulous card as a result
Blessings
Maxine