Good afternoon everyone! I'm stopping by to share my latest Simply Betty project - this is a card I made for the new Progressive Challenge in her Facebook Fan Page Group. The image is 'Pin Up Zombie' and the challenge is to use at least one patterned paper, ribbon, and to grunge it up in some way. I haven't done zombies before, so I hope you like how she came out. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun coloring her:)
The Copics I used are: skin - YG21, G21, G40, YG93, YG95 & YG97; eye - BV0000, BV00 & Blender Pen, hair - BV01, BV02, BV04 & BV08; shirt - Y21, Y17, Y38, W1, W2 & W3; leaves - G21, G99 & YG67; roses - R22, R24, R35, R46 & R59. The image is printed on x-press paper.
For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper form my stash, flowers, ribbon and a button. I distressed the edges of the paper, and I made the paper behind her using distress inks, salt, and misting spray. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your week!