Thursday, March 10, 2016

Corsets

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  The theme we would like you to play along with is 'Die Cuts/Punches'.  The awesome sponsor we have for you is The Stamping Boutique/Glitterbabe who will be giving the winner 2 images of their choice.  If the winner used an image from The Stamping Boutique or Glitterbabe they will receive an extra image.  



 I am using Corsets1 from Glitterbabe for my card.  I love this girly image! 



The Copics I used are RV63, RV66, RV69, BG10, BG11 & BG23.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, flowers from Michael's and Wild Orchid and LaLa Land dies.  We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'DIe Cuts/Punches' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Boonie, I really love this! I was excited what you were going to create with this image and it's gorgeous!

Great work!

Hugs,
Kelly