Monday, November 30, 2015

Love!

Hi there everyone!  We are starting a brand new challenge on the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog, and the theme this month is 'A Birthday Card'. The Blog DT has made gorgeous cards to inspire you, and I am thrilled to play along with them. The image I am using is Love, and you can find her and so many other amazing images by Ching Chou Kuik in her Etsy Shop. 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - RV10, RV13 & RV14; dress - YG03, YG17, YG23 & YG25; birds - B21, B24 & B26; flowers - V01, V05 & V06.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper I've had in my stash forever (don't know who it is from), dies by Spellbinders and LaLa Land, and Wild Orchid Flowers. I hope you like her! Now I just have to decide who to send it to:)  Please head on over to the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog and join in the fun of our 'Birthday Card' challenge.  There are also challenges every month in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group, and would love to see you there too!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous evening!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Delightful card Bonnie - love the subtle accents with the die cut dressmakers dummy and the pretty pink flower.
Blessings
Maxine