Sunday, October 11, 2015

Monster Mash!

Halloween will soon be upon us, and over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog we are celebrating by having a 'Monster Mash' themed challenge.  We want to see your spooky, scary, cute or fun (or any/all combinations of that) projects! You can find tons of images in the Lacy Sunshine Digi Shop which would be just perfect! For my project I am using Eleanor & Pickles Ve Vant Candy!  Instead of making a card like I usually do, I decided to make an altered printers tray.  I would love to know what you think!


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - V09, V12 & V15; dress - YG17, YG21, YG23 & YG25; pumpkin - YR65 & YR68; frog - YG17, YG21, YG23 & YG25; capes - BV20, BV23, BV25 & BV29.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

How cute are they? 


To decorate the printer's tray, I used paper from WeR, stickers from Paper House Productions and Recollections,  and ribbon. The chipboard embellishments I have had for ages, and do not know who they are from. 


I used a lot of foam adhesive to add dimension inside the different sections.  I also rolled some paper (see below), and stacked strips of paper mounted with foam adhesive in the upper corner.


I had so much fun with this one!  It's now part of my Halloween decorations inside my home. Please help us celebrate Halloween by heading over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and joining our 'Monster Mash' challenge. The DT has awesome projects to inspire you! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore - Halloween

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

Awesome! I love it- so much detail...I love the rolled paper idea too.
Amy xoxo

Pink Unicorn said...

What a fun creation, you have put so much effort into every little detail of it! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Halloween or Make a Card”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Susan Sudbury said...

Such a fun project with so many wonderful details!!! I love it! Thanks (again) for sharing with us at Creative Fingers :)
Susan