Saturday, October 24, 2015

Gina Medusa

Hello everyone!  I hope your day is off to a good start!  It is my turn to host the MoonFlower Blog, and I am sharing a card I made using the fabulous image Gina Medusa.  I had so much fun with her!  I played around with different colors, and ended up coloring her skin using Copics from the Warm Grey family.  What do you think?


The Copics I used are: skin - W00, W1, W3, W5 & E93; snakes - W00, W1, W3, W5, YG21 & YG23; dress - BV000, BV02, BV04, BV08, YG17, YG21 & YG23.  The image is printed on x-press paper.  I used Pebbles, Inc. chalk around the image - yellow to create a 'glow' around her, with grey around that. 

How cool is this digi? 


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug paper, Wild Orchid flowers, ribbon, sticker from The Paper House and swirly die.  I'm pleased at how 'wicked' she looks.  We'd love you to visit the MoonFlower Blog to see inspiration from all of the Design Team, as well as new releases.  There is also a MoonFlower Facebook Group where you will find monthly challenges, find out about new releases, and be able to share your projects using MoonFlower digis. Thanks for stopping by!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic Bonnie also the eyese,
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

So cute Bonnie, love the fab image
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wanda said...

Great card Bonnie! Really cool idea to use warm greys for the skin. It looks fab!