Saturday, July 25, 2015

Love in Spring (Winter)

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you have fun stuff going on this weekend. I'm doing a little bit of everything...crafting, chores, swimming, cooking...etc.  But that's ok!  I like days like this.  I get some 'me' time, but am still productive:)  

There is a challenge going on over in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group, and it is using a stamp from one of my favorite artists - Ching Chou Kuik.  The image is Love in Spring (and she is available for a discounted rate for a limited time), and the challenge is to color it to represent your favorite season.  Living in Arizona, I just loveeee our winters.  They are so mild - that is the reason we suffer through the heat, lol.  So here she is...my Love in Spring (Winter):


The Copic colors I used are: hair - B21, B24, B26 & B29; wings -C1, C3, B60 & Wink of Stella (clear); dress - C1, C3, C5 & C7; flowers - E71, E77, C1, C3, C5 & B60.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bo Bunny (Powder Mountain), flowers from WIld orchid & Prima, cheesecloth, and dies by LaLa Land Crafts, Sizzix & Spellbinder. Thanks for taking a peek! 

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Wonderful card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Bonnie
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

So very pretty Bonnie, love the image, great colouring
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design