Monday, July 20, 2015

Holiday Gift

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  I know mine went way too fast (as it always seems to do).  We are starting a new challenge over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog, and we would love for you to join us!  Sadly, this will be my last project as part of their DT.  I have had a lovely time with this talented group, and will miss participating in the challenges. The theme for this challenge is 'Anything Goes + Optional Holidays'.  For my DT project I made a Christmas card using Holiday Gift.  Isn't she fabulous?


The Copics I used are: hair - E51, E53, E57 & E59; clothing - B91, B95, B97, R32, R35, R39 & RV25; present - YG01, YG17, YG23, YG25, RV10, RV23 & RV25; crown - Y26, Y28 & various Wink of Stella glitter markers.

For my card I used cardstock and patterned paper by Bazzill, lace, Wild Orchid flowers, and LaLa Land Crafts die.  I also used embossing powder and mica flakes around the image to add a shimmery effect.  It was my first time using a heat gun to emboss, and I can't wait to try it again!


We invite you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society, and play along with our challenge.  You might win some fabulous images from Sherri Baldy!  Check out the other amazing DT projects while you're there too.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great week.

xx Bonnie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Desire Fourie said...

Bonnie this is just too darling. Loving the little heart bunting.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}