Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Oopsie!

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Today I am hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog, and have I got a sexy one for you! Her name is Oopsie, and she is one of my favorite images from the Karleigh Sue May 2015 releases.  Check out her other amazing digis over in the Karleigh Sue Etsy Shop.  I'd love to know what you think of her:


The Copic I used are: hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; dress - V93, V95, V99, BG18 & BG72; apples - R22, R24 & R27; bag - E13. E15 & E17.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from My Mind's Eye (Bohemia), Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from Joy! Crafts.  Be sure to follow the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog to see the awesome work by our talented DT, and also check out the Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog too!  There are new challenges on the 1st and 15th of each month.  This month's challenges are 'Hello Summer' which you can find here, as well as our 'Sexy' challenge which is 'Beach Tie Hotties', and can be found here.  Can't wait to see what you create:)  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes





2 comments:

Jacee said...

Amazing design Bonnie!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. I love your layout and image. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart