Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Runaway Heart

Happy Hump Day people!  Today is my turn to host the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog, and I am delighted to share a twisted easel card I made using the sweet image Runaway Heart.  For the theme of my card, I chose to make it about running away to 'Follow Your Dream'.  I hope you like it!


I just love the twisted easel card...they are so east to make!  Here is a picture of the card folded: 


The Copic colors I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 & R20; hair - E31, E33, E35 & E37; dress - YR000, R11, R22 & R43; rock - C1, C3 & C5.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper/die cuts from Michaels, flowers/leaves from Wild Orchid and LaLa Land die.  I cut strips of colored paper to add behind my hot-air balloon die cut to mimic the balloon on the sentiment.  I think it looks pretty cool...what do you think?

Inside the card:


I thought 'Follow Your Dreams' was perfect for this sweet girl.  Thanks for taking a look today, and remember to always 'FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS'...you never know where they might lead you;)

xx Bonnie



No comments: