Thursday, April 16, 2015

Karleigh Sue - Hot Sunny Day

Hey crafty people!  Today is a new release day for Karleigh Sue, and I'd love to share a card I made using Hot Sunny Day. So fitting for me, considering I live in Arizona, and it feels like a sunny summer day most of the year!  If you check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog you can see all of the new stamps, as well as the fabulous makes by the DT:)


The Copics I used are: skin - E00, E04, E11, E21 & R20 (I used E21 to add freckles); hair - E08. E19, YR14 & YR18; hat - E31, E33, E37, Y17, Y21 & Y32; bathing suit - B00, B12, B16, YR02, YR15 & YR18; chair - E25, E35, E57, Y17, Y21 & Y32; towel - G00, BG13, BG32.  For the glasses I used a metallic gelly roll pen.

For the drink, I added Glossy Accents to the glass, and once that dried, I added Glossy Acccents to the top of the drink, covered with white Sparkly Fluff , to make it look like shaved ice.

  


The paper and sticker are from Bo Bunny (Barefoot & Bliss), I used a Sizzix die, and flowers from Wild Orchid.  The little glass & lemon embellishment I've had for ages.  Don't for get to check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog for more, and also check out the Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog for the latest challenge where you have a chance at winning some awesome prizes:)  Thanks for looking!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful and great colouring Bonnie
Gr Karin