Thursday, April 2, 2015

CC & CC ~ Use A Doily

It's time again for a new challenge over on the Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenges Blog! Our fabulous sponsor for this one is The Paper Shelter, and the challenge is to use a doily.  For my card I used Summer Attitude, which is perfect, because it's been around 90 degrees here during the day, and I also have 2 adorable pugs.  Mine haven't been surfing, but my older pug loves to swim in the pool with us:)


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 & R20; hair - E35, E37, YR23 & Y32; clothing - Y17, YR04, YR07, YR14, B000, BG01, BG05; surf board - E31, E33, Y17, BG01 & BG05; dog - W0, W5, E43, E47, E49, Y17 & BG09.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Trinity Paper Arts (Surf n' Swim), LaLa Land dies, paper doily, and flowers from Wild Orchid.

I do hope you'll pop on over to the Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenges blog and check out the other DT work, as well as enter your card featuring a doily.  Have an awesome day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge Blog - Punch above your weight

xx  Bonnie

6 comments:

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Oh, what a cute image and the design from the card is so amazing...i like it very much.

Nice greeting from Andrea from germany

PS: sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand it...

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors, details and design Bonnie.

Hugs Diane

Em Louise Fairley said...

Bonnie, I love your card! The coloring is amazing and makes me dream of summer instead of the drab wet weather here. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your lovely words Andrea! Your English is very good:) Thank you for following my blog/ I have popped over to yours, and am following/ Your work is beautiful.
xx Bonnie

Chana Malkah said...

Great card! Lovely color integration and good compostion! Nice coloring of the image, too! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Bonnie, I love the sweet image! Your card is fantastic; love the swirls, the leaves, the flowers...and wonderful coloring! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}