Sunday, February 22, 2015

Davina - ABM Showcase Blog

Hello everyone!  Today I have the opportunity to host the Art by MiRan Showcase Blog.  I wanted to challenge myself, so I used the awesome new image Davina, and made a CAS card.  I tend to use a lot of dies and flowers, so keeping it simple wasn't easy, but I think I managed to do a good job:)  Here's my card...


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 and R20; hair - V000, V09, V12 and V15; dress - G000, BG13, BG32, BG49, C1, C3, C5 and C7.

For the card I used paper and sticker from Bo Bunny's 'A Gift of Love' line, cardstock and Memory Box die. 

We would love for you to join us on our Art by MiRan Facebook page - we host Anything Goes challenges, and monthly Progressive challenges.  Hop on over to check out the details.  Also check out the other amazing images by Mi Ran in her Art by MiRan etsy shop.  Can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for looking:)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - For a special Lady (my niece)
Left of Center - Use your dies
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Birthday Card for a Teenage Girl
Addicted to Stamps - Make Your Mark
Cuttin and Stampin - Anything Goes

xo  Bonnie

8 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Just beautiful!!! Love this image and how you colored her - love the hair color you picked!!! The little stickers and the diecut are just perfect additions without going over board. I know how hard it is to not add that one more thing. I am also trying to convert to CAS cards - not easy;) Hugs

My Side of Oz said...

Coloring on this haunting image if fantastic! I am so into coloring hair the different colors; the look brings such a mythical touch! Totally fits the theme wonderfully! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center this week! ~Nanette, DT~

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.Marlene DT

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Love the colors and coloring! Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge

carol said...

super card, love the colour of her hair, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Shona Chambers said...

Wow you have coloured her so beautifully and its a stunning image. Loving that swirly die-cut down the left-hand side too. So glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card and stunning colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

KristyLee said...

Your coloring is totally amazing! I in my opinion think that if you have a whole bunch of embllies on here like bunches of flower etc... it would take away from your card! I think your die cut strip is just the perfect touch and needs nothing more great job! Thank you for sharing with us at LOC challenges!
Peace,
KristyLee
(LOC DT)