Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sweetie Sonia from Artbymiran

Here's a cute card I made using the image Sweetie Sonia from artbymiran.  I am quickly becoming addicted her images!  They're so lovely, and she has a great variety of images!  I've had some papers from Basic Grey's Konnichiwa line from a few years ago, and FINALLY found the perfect use. As soon as I saw her, I knew I'd be using it!



I forgot to keep track of all of the Copic colors I used, but here's what I know...for skin I used E000, E00, E04, E11 and E21; hair was BV20, BV25 and BV29; dress was R11, R32 and R35; jacket was G000, BG09 and BG57; shoes were W7, W5 and W3.
In addition to the paper, I used brown lace, and die cuts from Spellbinders (lacey squares, labels seventeen), La La Land Crafts Berry Flourish and Tim Holtz Caged Bird.  I cut the bird cage twice, and used foam adhesive to give the cage dimension with the bird inside it. Thanks for looking:)



No comments: