Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Paper Shelter - Fun and Sun

Good morning everyone!  We are starting a new challenge on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog,  The theme this week is 'Summer Birthday'. You do not need to use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice. 

For my DT project, I decided to make a card using the stunning image Fun and Sun. I love that you can use soft colors like I did, or make her bright and beautiful too!    You can find this, along with tons of other amazing images over at PaperShelter.com


The colors I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & RV10; hair - R22, R24, R35, R46 & R59; bathing suit - BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02 & BV04; beach ball - BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BG10, BG11, BG23 & BG15; sand - E40, E42, E43 & E50; sky - BG0000 & V000. The image is printed on X-press paper.


Here is a closer look:



 For the card, I also used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, Wild Orchid flowers, lace,  and cheesecloth. The sentiment is from a birthday set I purchased a few years ago, but can't recall where from.  I also chalked the edges. Would you like to play along with our 'Summer Birthday' challenge?  It's really easy...just head on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see all of the rules. You can also check out the amazing DT inspiration projects by my fellow DT members.  I do hope you'll join us!  Thank you for taking a look.  Have a fabulous day!  I hope it's a crafty one:)



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beautiful card Bonnie - love the lace accent there under the image
Blessings
Maxine

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, and I love her red hair, your embellishments are just gorgeous its a stunning card for sure. hugs Shirleyxxx

Dora said...

Beautiful