Saturday, May 13, 2017

Ching Chou Kuik - Wait for You

Hi everyone!  I would love to share a little bit of DT inspiration for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I am following our monthly challenge theme of 'Beauties of the Sea', and am using the gorgeous image Wait for You  which is part of the Valentine Love Mermaid Set. 



Here is a close up:




For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Queen & Co., cheesecloth, Wild Orchid flowers, and Dutch Doobadoo stencils. I would love to know what you think!


Are you a member of the  Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  I hope so!  We have new challenges every month, and she had loads of gorgeous digis. We would love for you to join us!  Please check out the new challenge while you are there, and you'll see the gorgeous projects made by my awesome fellow DT! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by:)



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A pretty image and so beautifully coloured. Love the way you have mounted her too
Blessings
Maxine

Desire Fourie said...

Bonnie this is absolutely gorgeous and I adore the shape.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}