Saturday, December 3, 2016

Star Stamps - Cup of Cocoa

Hello bloggers!  Today I am sharing a card I made as Guest DT for the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.  I am thrilled to join this wonderful DT again for their current challenge. 



The sponsor is a company I love - Star Stampz  Their digis are so sweet.  The theme for the challenge #37 is 'Merry Christmas'. 



 The image I am using is Cup of Cocoa.  She's just adorable.



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R32 & R20; hair - E13, E15, E17 & E18; jacket - YG03, YG17, YG21 & YG25; scarf/gloves - R22, R24, R35 & R46; boots - C3, C5 & C7.  I added stickles to the trim onher jacket, and earmuffs.   The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, lace, ribbon and Memory Box dies.  I do hope you like her.  Please head on over to the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to join in the fun, and to check out the inspiration from their amazing DT!  Have a lovely day! 


Bonnie 





1 comment:

pst said...

Gorgeous card, I love your coloring and the layout of the card. Thanks for being our guest designer this challenge at Crafty Friends.