Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fairy Fiona

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend planned...I sure do! Tonight I am taking my daughter to see Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas in concert.  I won the tickets!  She's definitely more excited than me, but I am so happy I can take her.  Then we have a football game on Sunday - I just love going to the Cardinals games with my husband:)

Before all of that, I would love to share a card I made for the new Anything Goes Challenge over on the Art by Mi Ran Challenge Blog.  For my DT project, I have made a card using the new rubber stamp Fairy Fiona which you can find in the Whimsy Stamps online store. Isn't she beautiful? 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & RV10; hair - E21, E23, E29 & E37; dress - BG10, BG11, BG15, BG18 & BG23; flowers - YG01, YG17, YG23, R21, R22 & R24; wings - R000, R00. R01, R02 & Wink of Stella (clear). The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For my card I used Bazzill cardstok, paper from Prima and Graphic 45, lace, pearl brad, flowers from Wild Orchid, and punches from Recollections and Martha Stewart. 

We would love for you to join our challenge over on the Art by Mi Ran Challenge Blog!  heck out the other DT's gorgeous projects while you are there.  We also have fun challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group. If you aren't already a member, I invite you to join.  Thanks for taking a look!  I hope you have a weekend full of fun too! 

Hugs,
Bonnie  

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Bonnie - enjoy the concert and your weekend
Blessings
Maxine