Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Floral Girl

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'All About the Flowers'.    



The sponsor we have for you is Sami Stamps. I really love their stamps.   They will be giving the winner a $12 gift certificate to their store.   For this challenge I am using Floral Girl. I loved using this image!




The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 RV10 & RV13;  hair - RV13, RV25, R20, R46 & YR000; dress - BG15, BG32, BG34, G00 & G000; flowers - RV19, YR24, YR31 & Y21.  The image is printed on x-press paper.





For my easel card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and button from MME, Wild Orchid flowers and ribbon. We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'All About the Flowers' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Bonnie
Gr Karin

Grandma Bonnie said...

Bonnie, Absolutely Gorgeous!! Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We always love it when you share your card in our Facebook group! I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx