Friday, February 26, 2016

Moonstar Maiden

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The twist this month is 'Monochromatic'.  For my DT Inspiration I used the beautiful digi Moonstar Maiden.  I usually dread monochromatic challenges, but thought this image might work well for it, and I am happy at the result.  I would love to know what you think! 



The only Copics I used are W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7 & W9. The image is printed on x-press paper. 




For my card all I used is Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash,  bling, and star die by Tim Holtz.  I hop you like the result:) 

Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month, and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous, love this creation and the beauty shows through your work...have a good weekend.xx

{aNNie}

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful monochromatic card Bonnie, and your image is stunning in the simple tones you have used.
Blessings
Maxine