Sunday, November 15, 2015

Magical Woodland

Hellloooooo everyone!  I'm popping in today to share with you my DT project for the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.  I can't believe it's the 15th already!  For this challenge our lovely sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps.  Have you seen their adorable digis?  They are so cute!  



We also have a theme for you for this challenge - Flowers.  One of my favorite ways to embellish a card or scrapbook page/project.  For my project I am using Magical Woodland.  Isn't she darling?


The Copic I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E11, E13, E50, E51 & E53; dress - B60, B63 & B66; flowers - RV02, RV13, RV14, Y13, Y15 & Y17; wings - R01, R0000, YR000, Y000, G000, B0000 & BV000; toadstools - R11, R14, R17, E40, E42 & E43; grass - G14 & G17.  I used Pebbles Inc. chalk around the image.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is closer look at this cutie-pie:


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Jillibean Soup, ribbon, ric-rac, Wild Orchid flowers, and LaLa Land dies. I think I went a little crazy with the flowers, but it is a Flower challenge, right?  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our Flower challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

Lisa J said...

I adore the bright and cheerfulness of this and I so need that doily die in my craft supplies!