Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lovely and Chic

Good morning everyone!  Guess what time it is?  Time to kick off a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog!  We have a fun theme for you this week - 'Layer on Layer'.  I just love adding lots of layers to my projects,  I'm definitely a 'more is more' kind of gal most of the time.  You do not need yo use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice. For my DT project I am using the gorgeous image (her name really says it all) Lovely and Chic.  As soon as I knew what the challenge was, I thought she would be perfect!  You can find her and so many other amazing stamps in The Paper Shelter online store


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E50, E51, E53, E11 & E13; coat - R22, R24, YR000, YR02, YR14, YR18, E40, E41 & E42; flowers - BG01, BG05 & BG09; shoes - W00, W1, W2 & W3.  I chalked around the image with chalk from Pebbles, Inc.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

I hope I made her look 'Lovely and Chic!'



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Graphic 45, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies from LaLa Land Crafts.  As you can see, I added many layers of paper, and matted each one on solid cardstock.  Definitely a 'Layer on Layer' card!  I hope you will make a card for the challenge and play along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  And while you are there, check out the gorgeous projects my fellow DT members made.  They're beautiful!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. Great colours and I love the background you created for this beauty. hugs, Pat K xx

Amy Cohen said...

She is beautiful- love all the color choices too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely and chic...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Bonnie - love how you have co-ordinated all the papers and the flowers.
Blessings
Maxine