Saturday, November 21, 2015

Come Softly

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend planned!  They always go by so darn quickly though, don't they?  Before I head out for the day I would like to share my latest DT Inspiration for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I've made a card using the beautiful digi Come Softly.  I hope you like her! 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E)0, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - YR31, YR24, E25, E29, YG93 & YG97; dress - B60, B63 & B66; butterfly - R22, R24, Y11, Y15 & Y17.   I used BV23, BV25 & BV20 for the background. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Authentique.  I also used dies from Tim Holtz (swirl) and Memory Box.  Fairly CAS for me, lol.  Please head on over to the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group and join us if you haven't already!  We share tons of inspiration, there are monthly challenges, and you'll find out all of the latest on Ching Chou's new releases.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Bonnie - a beautifully coloured and mounted image.
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussss Bonnie also your card above
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

This is so gorgeous Bonnie, you make the most superb cards!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design