Thursday, November 19, 2015

Autumn Blessings

Hello everyone in bloggerland!  I am popping in to share a card I made for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps who will be giving the winner a very generous prize of 7 free digis!  How sweet is that?  Out theme this week is a fun one too - No Square Cards! I don't know about you, but my go-to card is the 6x6 square, so I really had to step out of my comfort zone a little.  


For my DT card, I chose to use this fun digi called Girlz - Autumn Blessings.  I think she is so sweet.  I've colored a couple of their Girlz stamos, and just love them!  Hope you like my 'Not Square' card!



The Copics I used are: Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E13, E15, E17 & E18; skirt - B91, B93, B95 & B97; shirt - YG03, YG17 & YG67; shoes - E21, E23, E25 & E29; pumpkins - YR14, YR21 & YR68.  I used a bunch of greens for the leaves and bushes, but didn't keep track.  There are so many that work.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Farmhouse paper, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies by Spellbinders and Memory Box.  I used my largest circle die for the folded portion of the card, and used a smaller scalloped circle and plain circle for the front.  I really do love this type of card, and I hope you do too.  We'd love for you to join our 'No Square Cards' challenge this week!  Head on over to the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members have created to inspire you, and to play along.  Thank you for stopping by!

xx Bonnie






2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Bonnie - love the shade pf green you have used in the card.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous creation Bonnie! I love everything about this beauty!! Gorgeous embellies to match as well, well done!

Hugs,
Kelly