Thursday, August 6, 2015

Marie Antionette Dollie

Happy Thursday everyone!  What are you working on?  If you're like me, you probably have a few projects in front of you!  I can definitely work on a deadline, but I definitely prefer when I have time to work on things as they speak to me:)  Yesterday I finished up another monochromatic card for the challenge in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  If you haven't already, you should check it out!  It's really awesome seeing the different colors everyone is using.  For my newest go at it, I used this sweet image Marie Antionette Dollie.  I hope you like her in violet!


I only used Copics from the 'V' family: V000, V01, V22, V28, V93, V95 & V99.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Sherri Baldy paper, Wild Orchid flowers, and dies by Memory Box. It was hard finding embellishments to match, so I went a bit more simple with the card.  Still works, though, I think.  I hope you're playing along with our challenge!  Please head on over to the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group and share your creation.  I'll look for you there! Have a great day everyone.
xx Bonnie 

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Wonderful design, great colours!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design