Thursday, August 20, 2015

Blue Illusion

Good afternoon everyone!  I'm popping on to share my Facebook DT Inspiration post for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  This is an image I've been wanting to color for some time, and tried some new skin and hair combos on her.  Her name is Blue Illusion, and you can find her in the etsy shop here. I'd love to know what you think:)


The Copics I used are: skin - E50, E51, E11, E21, YR000, YR00 & R02; hair - E17, E18, E29, YR23 & Y21; leaves - B93, B96 & B99; flowers - R20, R22, R24 & R29; butterflies - R000, R01, R02, R08, BG10, BG11 & BG13.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, MME paper (The Sweetest Thing), Wild Orchid flowers, Prima butterfly, and Joy! Crafts die.  If you aren't already a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group I invite you to join us!  There are monthly challenges, tons of new releases and inspiration galore!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

Jacee said...

What a pretty design Bonnie, I do love the colours
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design